Greetings From Across "The Pond"

Lorsque vous rejoignez ce forum, n'oubliez pas de nous dire ici qui vous êtes et quels sont vos centres d'intérêt en ce qui concerne la voie étroite...

Modérateurs : cgauthey, Modérateur Global

Répondre
Simonk565
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre

Greetings From Across "The Pond"

Message par Simonk565 »

Hello, greetings from the Hudson Valley, New York. My name is Simon and I have been following some posts on this forum for a couple of months and realized this forum provides a wealth of information and insight.

Back in October 2023, I dipped into H0m metric gauge, buying some Spanish brass models from Miniaturas Lacalle and those lovely French A80D's from Ree Models. I'm hooked. What I did not appreciate is the few "off the shelf" models. So like many on this forum, it's a case of using and improving modelling skills, which is always enjoyable and worthwhile.

I do not intend building any layout that models a particular prototype, rather a generic style that suits the Iberian peninsular or Corsica would suffice.

A recent set of 3 models I built, Feve 2JJ wagons. The loco, was a test build. I don't like it and have spent many hours refining the original design available free online. One of my first posts here will be that project.
DSCF1247.jpeg
DSCF1240.jpeg
This was an original Interfer "factory" built A150-D6 from 30 years ago that I stripped down, repaired, remotored, repainted and included a sound decoder. Still needs some decals and final hand painting the details.
A150-D6-layout.jpeg
Franco Verzetti
Membre contributeur
Membre contributeur

Re: Greetings From Across "The Pond"

Message par Franco Verzetti »

Welcome among us, it seems you have some interesting stuff to show .... :)
Dominique
Membre confirmé
Membre confirmé

Re: Greetings From Across "The Pond"

Message par Dominique »

Hello Simon,
Welcome croaking with us on the frog side of the pond ;)
Amicalement à tous
Dominique Legros
Valbonne (06)
Répondre